Monday, November 12, 2007

A Bad Week in Virginia

Actually, I had a great time, seeing the Trents, my son and his fiance, and taking my son and the other kids to "College for a Weekend" at Liberty (the only college any Christian kid needs to consider).

However, traveling just seems to be the pits for eating and exercise. It was a bizarre week. We left Wednesday at 1, drove through the night and got there at 3 on Thursday. We spent Friday and Saturday hanging around Liberty, and hanging with Josh and the Trents. Then, we left and drove through the night again. Just got home around 10:30 this morning.

Lots of eating, a little exercise (walking around Liberty), but not a good way to start my commitment to become a big loser.

Oh, well. I will do better this week.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi I found you! I follow several blogs, and some of them are people who have successfully lost extreme poundage. One such blog is http://www.pastaqueen.com/ who has lost half of her body weight, from about 370 to 170 I think. She's a good writer and fun to read, which is why I read her page. You probably know the blog world well enough, I imagine.
Anyway, I just want you to know I support you and hope you make it through the cancer/west nile/back spasms/headaches. It sounds terrible, so it can probably only get better from here on out, right?
With love from Ames - Catherine